Monday, July 8, 2013

About Me

Hello, all! Welcome to my blog! :)





My name is Jordan, I am 15 a year old beauty, fashion, literature, food and music enthusiast. These are the few things that I enjoy most and this blog is a little taste of my life.




I have the most confusing and complex mind, and half the time I'm not quite sure what I'm saying or doing and why, but along with this vast mind comes enhancements, if you will.

I'm a thinker, determined, bright and definitely not here to hold my tongue. I am probably one of the most opinionated of people you will ever come across and I don't believe in wasting my breath on lies when I am perfectly capable of telling the truth. 

But don't worry, I do in fact have heart. I'm just simply unafraid of showing my true colors. I'm not afraid to choose my own path, or start my own trend--and I'm definitely not afraid to laugh at myself.




"More important than talent, strength, or knowledge is the ability to laugh at yourself and enjoy the pursuit of your dreams."

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you are gorgeous! I love your writing style as well.:)
    love,
    Giedre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh thank you so much! :) You are so pretty as well and I followed you on bloglovin :) xx

      Delete