Thursday, July 11, 2013

Review ♥ L'Oreal Infallible The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner



Hello all! I've decided to do a review today! Recently my sister and I heard Zoella (so of course I had high hopes!) talking about this L'Oreal Infallible liquid eyeliner and thought that we'd give it a go. We picked it up at Walmart for $9, which is quite pricey compared to other drugstore brand eyeliners. 





Overall this product was good. Not fantastic, not horrible, just good. The packaging is nice and looks higher end, which I like. It has a felt tip and applies very smoothly and easily. It applies a lot better than most liquid eyeliners, I find. Its not as liquidy so its easier to control and keep your line as thick or thin as you want it (I am notorious for having thick eyeliner--unintentionally--so its perfect for those of you like me!). Its after I've applied it that it starts to go downhill. It claims to last 12 hours and be smudge-proof. But it's not! It runs and smudges when its warm out, leaving you with raccoon eyes. I was very disappointed that I wouldn't be able to wear this in the summer (because its literally 115 degrees every day where I live). If you live in a cooler climate I definitely suggest given this product a go. And I haven't completely given up hope in this product! I will try this again in the winter when the sun doesn't threaten to melt me. xx 












2 comments: