Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer OOTD: Out & About


 I was out today-- to the dentist (my god it was horrible), visiting my sister, out to lunch, and running errands-- and thought I'd do an outfit of the day. My sister and I found this pretty little spot right outside our dentist and took a few pics :) xx






Top: Kohls
Shorts: Ross
Shoes: Converse 

A very simple outfit today, and quite cheap actually. I got my sheer, cream, button down top from Kohls (a small department store) for around $10. I got the loose, black and floral shorts from Ross (a discount department store) a year or two ago for around $8. My chucks I got off of ebay (but for around the same price as you can get them at Converse.com) for about $50. I hope you all enjoyed! I will definitely be doing more of these soon!! xx

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is so lovely, and your style is so cute!

    Meg xxx
    http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much xx Your blog is lovely as well

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit. The top goes well with the floral short. I love the short too.

    http://gwenslife47.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete